Credentials and Awards
All Agents are NOT equal!
Professors have Doctorates, Physicians have Medical Degrees, REALTORS have DESIGNATIONS!
How can you tell if your real estate agent has the knowledge and experience you need? Ask about their Designations!
Designations mean your agent has invested their time and their money to attend training courses, take and pass difficult exams, and have achieved specified levels of professional achievement in order to earn each unique Designation. This translates into a professional with advanced ability and knowledge to assist you in marketing, negotiating for and selling YOUR biggest asset! Your HOME.
THE CHENORE GROUP’S REAL ESTATE DESIGNATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- GRI – Graduate Real Estate Institute
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- CNIS – Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
- CNRS – Cartus Network Referral Specialist
- CNMS – Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
- CDPS – Certified Distressed Property Specialist
International President’s Elite 2002 – Present
Honoring the top 1% of Coldwell Banker