As we all adapt to our “new TEMPORARY normal” and navigate through this Coronavirus situation, many of our clients and homeowners are likely wondering how this pandemic will affect their home values. Additionally, many potential homebuyers are likely wondering how this pandemic will impact their home buying ability.
The Chenore Real Estate Group is always available to answer any questions you may have.
The health of our clients, family and friends is our top priority and we hope that you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and how it is impacting our listings and have decided to implement enhanced safety measures. These measures include:
- 1) We will only be showing our owner-occupied listings to prospects who can provide proof of funds or a bank pre-qualification letter.
- 2) We will ask that buyers and their agents practice social distancing and avoid touching door handles or any other part of the house when showing. We will use a sanitized paper towel to open all doors for them.
- 3) We encourage owners to leave the house when showing or to at least keep their distance.
- 4) We will be sensitive to an owner’s request to NOT SHOW on a given day if he or she wishes. Or to not show until further notice.
- 5) We will limit the number of people attending a showing to only the decision-makers.
- 6) We will provide all prospects and agents a link to your respective property’s “Virtual Tour” which will allow them to walk through your home regardless of their current location.
- 7) We will continue showing your property for as long as we can while also being socially responsible.
And most importantly, we remain 100% committed to providing you with outstanding service throughout this crisis.